New HHMPI Firmware Release
Release Date: 13/06/2013
The FDS engineering team are in the process of adding enhancements, fixes and new interface capabilities on the HHMPI.
The following changes will be made available in the new revision firmware due for release in June 2013:
- Software fixes such as resolved communications issue where occasionally F1000 Downloads stalled after the prior download has been cancelled.
- Corrected issue where on some FA2100 CVRs Audio downloads would be corrupted during
de-multiplexing operation (Relevant to CVRs matching Part Num: 2100-1020-XX).
- The function is now available for decompressing DLU file from DVDR.
- Software Enhancements: FDR and CVR download all functions for Honeywell recorder AR Combi & AR CVR.
- Support for L3AR FA5001 including FDR, CVR and DLR data types with download all, time,
since last and marker functions
Contact FDS Sales for more information regarding the update for this new revision - firstname.lastname@example.org